Re: [Evolution] Next and Previous Buttons Missing from Message Window

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 16:51, Dan wrote:
I just upgraded to Evolution 1.2 on Red Hat 8.0 using the latest Red
Carpet.  The two buttons I used to use the most -- "Display Next
Message" and "Display Previous Message" are no longer available on the
message display window (not the main window; those buttons are intact).
Are those buttons gone for good?

yes

  Is there any way I can get them back?

no

Alternatively, are there keystrokes I can use for this functionality?

no. the functionality was removed. I don't remember why... other than it
was really buggy and inconsistent and Flawed By Design (tm).

  ,
and . work, but only for unread messages.  I can't see anywhere in the
configuration interface, configuration files (there's one tantalizingly
called key3.db but I have no idea what's in it), or help that would
enable me to change the key bindings.

key3.db is for SSL stuff.

As to the rest of it:  Hats off to the Evolution team.  This program
rules.

thanks

Jeff

--