[Evolution] Sorry: This message was listed as not sent!

Evolution 1.2 purported to refuse to send this message because it lacked
a recipient's address!

dj tuchler

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 12:01, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
When I send e-mail, I get a warning that there were no recipients'
addresses specified; yet the "Sent" folder indicates that the messages
were actually sent.  When I exit from Evolution, I get a warning that
there are unsent messages (yet, the "drafts" folder is bare).

Dennis Tuchler <dtuchler earthlink net>

Dennis Tuchler <dtuchler earthlink net>