Re: [Evolution] applying Bayesian spam filter

There's no way to do this currently.

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 10:27, Monte Ohrt wrote:
Hi,

I'm attempting to apply a Bayesion spam filter to evolution e-mails.

specifically, bogofilter (http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/bogofilter/)

Applying it to incoming e-mail is fairly trivial via a filter, pipe the
message to a shell command and dump it to a Spam folder depending on the
return value. But I need a way to send already-filtered e-mail messages
to a shell command with a hotkey, or from a menu. This way I can make
the filter "learn" spam that it missed, or messages thought to be spam
that are not.

What would be best is if I could setup a "hotkey" filter. Then when I
highlight the message and hit the hotkey, it executes the filter which
would execute the shell command and move the message to the appropriate
folder.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Monte