Re: [Evolution] ximian evolution proxy problem with newsfeed

Evolution doesn't check the gconf-2 settings, you need to change the
gnome1 settings.

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 04:25, Christoph Lehmann wrote:
I use redhat 8.0 and ximian for as my mail-program. works great! now I
tried to use the newsfeed function and set the proxy-server
"" by means of gconftool-2 commands

but it doesn't work, even though the same proxy-settings do work with
mozilla... what shall I do?

do I need to configure the proxy as ""; or as

thanks a lot, I am a newbie

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -