Re: [Evolution] Gal compile troubles on Red Hat Linux 8.0

Le jeu 07/11/2002 à 09:40, Gregory Leblanc a écrit :
I've been having an absolute devil of a time making gal compile on Red
Hat Linux 8.0.  There are a whole list of errors, some of which I've
managed to work around.  Since I have no idea if my "fixes" have broken
other things, I'll start with the errors I get on a clean checkout of
gal.  I get this output from running autogen.sh

Running xml-i18n-toolize...
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 34.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 86.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 171.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/Makefile.in.in.rej
config.status: creating intl/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: intl/Makefile.in

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Have you upgraded to intltool 0.23.. It should now support gettext
0.11.x

--
Frederic Crozat
MandrakeSoft