Re: [Evolution] Languages messed up in Evo

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 14:07, rush wrote:
Hi,

i have changed my system locale from english to german for testing
purposes and went back to english now. All menues and applets in gnome
are back to english, but my Evolution 1.1.90 has mixed menue and dialog
entries, partly in german, partly english. The menue bar for example
reads: File, Bearbeiten(german for edit), View, and so on. The Summary
is in german, the mail folders in eglish.
How can i reset the language settings in Evo?

oaf-slay, then restart evolution.

--Larru