Re: [Evolution] Change Columns In All Folders At The Same Time?

"Define Views" is at the bottom.  Not sure if it's supported in your
version (1.08) of Evolution, you might need to wait until 1.2.

Please look in the list archives, maybe you will find your answer.  This
has been discussed a few times recently.  The archives have no easy
search facility yet, but click the link at the bottom of every message
and you will find them.