Re: [Evolution] Re: Can't tab out of Cc/Bcc fields in Compose window (sometimes)

You need to install the ximian patched gtk+ (or from CVS)

Your problem comes from a bug in gtk+

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 16:18, Oliver Kurlvink wrote:
On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 21:29, Lance A. Brown wrote:
I can second the report on this behavior.  It's not happened enough to
me to bother reporting, but is annoying when it hits.

I also have this behaviour and it's very annoying. I also have to
blinking input bars, one in the message composer and one in the
to-field. Pressing tab a while result in switching the first input bar
to the composer window and replace the second one. Then I can write the
message. Also sometimes the autocompletion-box won't remove after
selecting an address. Switching the workspace and coming back while
clicking a several different locations of the composer window normally
solves this. First I thought that this is a window manager-thing, but I
noticed this behaviour on several window managers (blackbox, fluxbox,
icewm with different focus settings).

evo 1.0.1 on freebsd 4.5.

Bye