[Evolution] Does Evolution support theme/skins?

Hi! Does Evolution support theme/skins?
I know that Evolution can use the theme specified by Gnome Control Center's Theme Selector, but this is basicaly about the GTK widget. I want to know if Evolution support changing the icons, e.g the Inbox icon, the Reply icno, etc? I saw a directory named "art" under the root directory of Evolution source, and there are many .png files. For a installed evolution under RedHat 8.0, those .png files are installed under /usr/share/images/evolution. So I think change this files can change Evolution's icons, right? But it would be great that Evolution can support multiple group of icons.
Thanks!
   Harry