Re: [Evolution] setting default browser

John,

Thanks.  That gave me the trail I needed; did a "man gnome-moz-remote"
to realize I needed to create the gnome-moz-remote file under .gnome
with the same basic values  you listed.  Once I did that, galeon became
the default w/o even having to restart galeon - gotta love when the
files get read each time *g*.

Thanks,
Joe