[Evolution] Re: [Users] Isn't importing mail from mozilla >=1 possible?

I've managed to import single file, type automatic.  Granted, it's not
the most convenient if you have things split up into 40 different
folders, but workarounds are available (e.g. copy everything you want
imported into a folder), and it's certainly possible.

-Mark Gordon