Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to mark a message as *important* w hen sending??

The main reason I'm asking about it is for stuff like when the boss asks
for something by a certain date, you have it, but he asks you later that
day why you didn't send it to him cause he's got like 200 other emails
to read through as well, most of which *not* marked important.

So for urgent communication in this type of respect, it would be nice.
Another reason I ask, is because if people on Lookout or other mail
clients send mail with that attribute set, I see it set as such.

I figured there *must* be some way of doing that.