Re: [Evolution] Signature at the end of reply message

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 18:20, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:

So it means it is impossible to accomplish such a feature
with Evo?

No, it means that if users want this feature, we'll have to do it
ourselves. :)  Fair enough, I suppose, though I don't see the harm if it
were an option whose default setting were off.

I mean there are those who believe that no one should send HTML email or
email with very large attachments, yet both of those are allowed.
Reasonable defaults are a good thing.

--
Brian