Re: [Evolution] Request for additions/corrections in Evolution

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 03:05, Not Zed wrote:

So why bother about any of the colouring stuff?  It all gets dropped as
soon as you send it anyway.  Like, who really cares what it looks like
on the screen, just set the quote colour to the same as the text colour
and be done with it?  It seems to be an awful lot of niggling over
something which doesn't even mean anything.
I find it great having color on things you edit, makes it easier to
read. I dont think I'd be wery happy if I e.g.edited some source code in
vim, removed a quote " around a string, and vim didnt fix the color for
the rest of the source when I put it back again..

--
Nils Olav Selåsdal <NOS Utel no>
System Developer, UtelSystems a/s