Re: [Evolution] can I specify plaint text mail for a contact?

When you edit a contact, under the email address there is a

[ ] wants to receive html mail

option.

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 04:58, Seth Hollen wrote:
Is there a way I can tell evo that certain contacts (mainly linux
mailing lists) get only plain text email? In Outlook there is an option
to check a box on the contact properties saying they only want to
receive plain text mail.
This would be a nice feature if there is no way of doing it currently.

Seth
seth hollen org