Re: [Evolution] Evolution autocompletion

It sounds like either you didn't do killev first, or it didn't work. It
must be truly dead before editing that file!

Paul

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 08:40, Srikanth Madugundi wrote: It doesn't work
for me. I did the following
$ Killev

open ~/evolution/config.xmldb

add the following lines under <bonobo-config> suffix
<section path="/Addressbook/Completion">
<entry name="uri" type="string"
value="ldap://localhost:389/ou=people,o=abc.com??sub"/>
</section>

When I open evolution the above entries in config.xmldb are removed.

TIA
-srikanth