Re: [Evolution] Mail reader window useless

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 09:29, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 13:26, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It's meant to be the way it is. It was rewritten to act like Outlook on
the Mac.

There was some mis-communication between me and Jeff here.  :-)

I meant "Remove the arrows (since they are broken beyond repair) and
keep the other menu items", and somehow it turned into "remove the
menubar and the toolbar".

So, this stuff will come back.

Cool.  Does this mean the menu items are still there (File Edit View
Actions Tools).

I am holding off on upgrading evo tot he latest snapshot as this
point.....

--
Ettore