Re: [Evolution] Outlook calendar import

Am Samstag, 18. Mai 2002 14:45 schrieb Rodrigo Moya:

I don't remember the URL for outport, so that's why you'll have to look
for it in the archives :-)

cheers

Hello Rodrigo,

I'm _very_ impressed. It's really THE Export-Tool for outlook!
The link is:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~phoenix/outport/outport-latest.zip
http://www.cyberus.ca/~phoenix/outport/outport_src-latest.zip

It works also with a lot of other standard-formats for calendars, adressbooks
and mailboxes, i.e. mozilla-calendar.

I don't know how to search the mail-archives, and to download a 40 Mb
mbox-file was too much for me for such a simple question.
Why can't we find it in the knoledgebase under the query outlook import?
And if you type outport there are 0 answers found. :-((

Thank you very much

ciao

gerhard