Re: [Evolution] never ever show this thing again

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 09:25, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
Crap, just did new build of evo and the that anoying (i.e., as bad as
the paperclip) "this is experimental software ..." dialog is back.  If
you insist on including it, can we at least get a button that says
"never ever show this thing again" on it? - I *KNOW* this is the dev
version, thats why I installed it, I dont need a dialog to tell me that
*EVERY* time I start it up!

I added a check button to turn this off on CVS now.  It should be in tomorrow's snapshots.

-- Ettore