RE: [Evolution] will there be a Windows port?

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 11:05, Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:
A windows port would be cool for 2 reasons:
- Having an homogeneous program for both Windows and Linux/UNIX users
- Price of Outlook is high compared to Evolution (even with Connector)

Even if someone else did a Windows port of Evolution, Ximian is not
likely to do a port of Connector.

(By "not likely", I mean the intersection of "there isn't a snowball's
chance in hell of it ever happening" and "I cannot comment on
unannounced potential future products".)

-- Dan