[Evolution] Shortcut for displaying hidden folder bar

Hello,

When the folder bar is hidden, one can click on the current folder's
name in the gray area above the search bar to display the folder bar and
select folders, expand and collapse folder trees, etc.

I don't suppose there is a shortcut key for displaying the folder bar
when it is hidden? Would this - along with the ability to navigate the
folder tree with the keyboard (arrow keys, preferedly) - have any chance
of making its way into a future release of Evolution?

I usually use the keyboard to navigate the current folder, collapse and
expand threads, etc and reaching for the mouse when I want to display a
different folder is a bit of pain.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the