Re: [Evolution] CVS Evolution: message toolbar and spell-checking

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 13:59, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 15:33, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Hi,

I just installed the latest (5/21) snapshot rpms on my Mandrake 8.1
system. I encountered a few problems:

1. When I open messages in a new window, there is no toolbar with the
"Reply", "Forward", etc. buttons.

These were removed on purpose. It was redesigned to be less confusing
and more like the way it is done on the Mac.

So, how do I reply to a message when I have the message window open?

Ctrl-R does not work when the message window has focus. So I have to
close the message window, go back to the message list, choose the
message and hit either the Reply button or hit Ctrl-R.

Ujwal