Re: [Evolution] Wombat crashes on startup?(more info)

Now everytime i start evolution i get a message: wombat died :-(
Here is the output of evolution for that:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type()
-- Unknown type `contacts'
Waiting for component to die --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent (1)
Waiting for component to die --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent (1)

I made a mistake: i only tryed that one time. Closing Evo and restarting
it again everything comes up and runs without any failure. Closing Evo
again and doing a killev and restarting Evo produces the same failure as
above.Now closing Evo and doing an ps -aux |grep wombat gives me the
folling line
micha     2838  0.7  5.7 16120 7300 ?        S    15:28   0:02 wombat
--oaf-activate-iid=OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Wombat_CalendarFactory
--oaf-ior-fd=10
remember: after that a restart of Evo and everything works fine... any
ideas?

michael