[Evolution] To: field left empty by Galeon

I'm having the hardest time with Galeon playing happily with evolution.
I did a search about how to get it to use ev. as a mail handler and
managed just fine to get it to open up a new message window. However,
the to: field is left blank defeating the purpose of the feature.  Am I
doing something wrong?  I have Gnome set up to handle mailto by ev. and
Galeon is set for 'evolution mailto "%s"'.  So where's the to: field?

--
Victoria McDonnell
http://vmcdonnell.net