Re: [Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.0.5]

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 07:46, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:

How is Evo talking to "remote calendear backend"s?
I am (of course) again thinking about our First Class system which
sports a basic calendaring system. What protocol would be used in
exchanging information between Evo and the calendaring system?

whichever protocol the calendar server uses. You just have to implement
a CalBackend-based class, as is done in cal-backend-file.c. How you
communicate from the backend with the calendar server is up to you.

cheers