Re: [Evolution] ambiguity of "N" hotkey

Doens't it goto the first/next message who's from starts with 'n'?

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 06:57, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
The N hotkey has been removed.

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 16:52, Jonathan F. Dill wrote:
When I just open a folder and hit "N" it pops to the next folder.  When
I select a message and hit "N" it goes to the next unread message.
Ideally, I think "next folder" and "next messsage" should use different
hot keys.

--
"Jonathan F. Dill" (dill umbi umd edu)
UMBI CARB IT Coordinator