Re: [Evolution] Mail hangs accessing IMAP

Its possibly a known bug but its hard to tell.

Please submit a bug report, include:

- a log of the output of evolution-mail, when setting
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 in the environment.

- a gdb backtrace from evolution-mail, taken when it hangs (you need to
ctrl-c it once it sits there doing nothing, and then type 'thread apply
all bt')

- info on the server you're using etc (alhtough the first part above
should say that too).