Re: [Evolution] mbox

the IMAP cache does not store in mbox format, instead it stores each
message as a separate file. It also stores headers in separate files
sometimes too.

For example, you might see:

40276.HEADER
40276.

the first file is the message headers, the second is the raw message.

Anyways, it is very likely that this will change.

Jeff