[Evolution] pine addressbook import error

dunno if this made it into 1.5 or not, but I've run into this before..

basically, pine lets you store addressbook entries where the email address
is:

        user name <user host com>

mind you, this is in the "email" field, not a combination of the name and
email fields.  Evolution then imports this entire string into its own
"email" field without error.  confused the HECK out of me when I kept
trying to send messages to addresses I knew were fine, but they kept
coming back as "malformed" (or other variations of that error)..  Anyway,
I tracked down the glitch and figured I'd let someone know.

-Chris