Re: [Evolution] Spell Check under 1.1?

My previous email on the subject is included below.

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 06:56, Scott Comboni wrote:
I'm hoping this is a simple fix like the gtkhtml one.  Anyway is it
possible to get spellcheck working under the dev snapshot 1.1.0.99?
Thanks
Scott

------------ included message ---------------
From:   Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com>
To:     Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
Subject:        Re: [Evolution] CVS GtkHTML + spell checking
Date:   12 Apr 2002 00:38:40 -0500

In case anyone else needed to know this.... If you are using CVS HEAD
for compiling evolution and gtkhtml, you need to compile the CVS
evolution-1-1 branch of gnome-spell.  (Thanks to Radek at Ximian for
pointing this out).

NOTE: This may not work for you if you use a lot of gnome apps that
depend on gnome-spell.  I don't, so I don't know the impact to a "full"
gnome desktop user.

Anyway, it's nice? to have all those red squiggly lines all over my
emails again. ;)
----------- end included message -------------

--
TTFN,