Re: [Evolution] Calender Problems

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 12:39, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
Hello!

After a crash all my dates are shown on the display and in the print
preview two hours befor it is dated.  (Sorry, my english is not so
good.)  When I open an Apointment, the right start and end time is
shown.  Just on the graphical view its shown two hours before the time.

I restarted Evolution, but it does not help.

Pleas tell me what I can do...
Thank you...

Was your timezone setting lost?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com