Re: [Evolution] where is evolution 1.0.4?

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 19:14, Mathew Yeates wrote:

when I go to ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/source/evolution/
I only see 1.0.3.

I'd also like to get evolution from CVS but when I following
the instructions for logging to cvs I getexport CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous ano
ncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome'
cvs login

cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.gnome.org:2401 failed: Connection
refuse

Keep trying.  I get this all the time.  It's probably because the cvs
server you're hitting has all its connections tied up.  If you keep
trying you'll eventually hit a server that has free connections, or one
of the ones on the original server will open up.

Dan

Mathew