[Evolution] Evolution Developer Snapshot bug/request?

In looking at the filters and vfolder setups, I noticed that there is
not ability to filter messages based on labels assigned to them. I'd
like to request this, but I wanted to ask the list first how useful this
might be. Also, there is no way to assign a label to a message, using
filters/vfolders.

TIA.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill