Re: [Evolution] Bynari's InsightConnector

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 16:16, Dan Berger wrote:
On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 07:55:43AM +0930, Not Zed wrote:

Therefore, any camel plugin (not written by Ximian) will have to be
released as source.

Dumb question - your statement seems to suggest that plugins written
by Ximian are (somehow) excluded from this license restriction.  I
doubt that's what you intended to say - am I correct?

Didn't we have this conversation already this week?

Ximian is the copyright holder. The copyright holder can do whatever
they want to do with the code.

One of the things Ximian has done with the code is make it available
under the GPL. This allows people who aren't Ximian to also do certain
things, such as write GPLed plugins. But it does not affect what Ximian
can and can't do at all.

-- Dan