Re: [Evolution] IMAP4 - Evolution and First Class server - crashes

Although as Jeff says, the Inbox MUST be called inbox, otherwise its not
an IMAP server, but i guess it should still be possible to make most
things work more or less with evolution.

But if its just crashing, well, it sounds like junk and evolution is
going to have a hard time making it work.