[Evolution] Feature request

What I used to use a fair amount back in my Groupwise days was a thing
they called Reply Request (IIRC).  This was kind of a hybrid of an
assigned task and a message.

After completing your message text but before hitting send, you would
select Reply Request from the tool bar (again IIRC) and then select a
date.  What would then happen is a very official looking piece of text
would be prepended to the message body ominously warning the recipient
that a reply was expected by such and such date.

It's been awhile so others may have a better recollection of exactly how
this feature behaved.  All  I know is that I found it frequently quite
handy.

Any chance of getting that feature added here at some point?  Thanks!