Re: [Evolution] Mainline Snapshots

Dammit, this came I think 15 minutes after I managed to get my own
evolution CVS RPMS to compile... *sigh* I could have saved all that
time, but noooo ;-)

Although, I don't see the "Evolution Development Snapshot" channel atm,
but I still wanted to say congratulations on a lot of really nice work
on 1.1, it's looking very nice... now if only I could get spell checking
working with it . . .

--Shahms