Re: [Evolution] This message crashes Evo (attached)

Le ven 03/05/2002 à 13:39, Janus Christensen a écrit :
On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 12:15, Erik Bågfors wrote:

Just turn off the preview pane and you can go to the message in
evolution and delete it.  No need for another client.

On my system, the email caused the email component to die (gracefully)
while retrieving messages from my POP3 account.

On mine, even just filtering it caused the mail component to die.

        Xav