Re: [Evolution] no resend??

Aha!!  For awhile there, I thought I was going crazy.  I'll be glad to
see this in the remote Sent folder.

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 17:22, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Nevermind, it is still "Edit as New" but it only works if the folder is
the *local* Sent folder, doesn't work for remote Sent folders.

I have just fixed this in CVS but it will still be broken in 1.0.4

Jeff