Re: [Evolution] sendmail -> procmail -> evolution, all on local host

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 15:07, Brian wrote:
On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 15:56, Juan Martinez wrote:
I got this from notzed ximian com back in December 2001.  Perhaps things
are different now.

Ahhh ... so it was a potential locking difference between procmail and
evolution.  Fair enough.  Eh, flat files suck.  Not Zed's recommendation
is right, though.  A better fix is to use IMAP or use maildir (or use
both! :)
What I'm doing is using UW-IMAP's dmail utility for delivering to IMAP
accessable mailboxes out of procmail, and then reading those boxes via
IMAP from evolution.

Works reasonably, except for the inbox when a 2nd IMAP client
reads/modifies it.

LER

--
Brian