[Evolution] Re: sendmail -> procmail -> evolution, all on local host

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 13:41, Juan Martinez wrote:
I use both pine and evolution depending on the situation.  You should
not have procmail filter your mail into mailboxes that evolution handles
directly.  Having procmail change the contents of those mailboxes will
make for a bad situation with evolution.

I use dmail from the imap-utils package to deliver mail from procmail
into my inbox folders using IMAP.  Works great.

--[Lance]