Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Linux 2.5.10

I dont think we (i certainly dont) plan to spend any time on fixing
development kernel related problems.

There is some indication (from some bugs in bugzilla) that we are
exposing kernel bugs.  This is a job for the kernel hackers, not us.

There has also been some limited indication in the past that some code
needs to be compiled with the right kernel series in order to work,
although in this case I doubt this is the issue.

Patches will certainly be considered though, if they demonstrate a real
problem in the way we do things and/or fixed api's etc.