Re: [Evolution] - Japanese Language Support

I guess it depends on what you mean by that exactly :-)

Yes, Evolution can display messages in iso-2022-jp and Shift-JIS, but
I'm not sure there is "full support for Japanese". I think we can only
get that when we switch to Pango in GNOME2.

I guess the best thing to do is try it out and find out if it suits your
needs.

Jeff