Re: [Evolution] You need Libsoup 0.6 or higher to build Evolution

On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 09:50, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
Its been awhile since I have tried to build the unstable cvs evo and I
cannot find any info on where I can satisfy this:

"You need Libsoup 0.6 or higher to build Evolution"

in the soup cvs module on gnome cvs. I think the branch you need is
soup-0-6.

iain
--
"Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing
himself"