[Evolution] Re: Evolution Spell Check Broken

Hi,

I've been meaning to post the solution for my spell problem. Sometime
(recently) during the upgrades the gnome-spell package (I'm pretty sure
I had it previously) was removed from my system. I went to the Ximian
channel and installed it and now spell checking works again. I've only
used red-carpet for my upgrades and I've let it do what it wants. I
think gnome-spell got lost during the pspell/php dependency problems. So
now I have the following packages with "spell" in them installed...

[jweber ceora jweber]$ rpm -qa | grep spell
gnome-spell-0.4-ximian.1
aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
pspell-0.12.2-ximian.3

John