Re: [Evolution] "bus error" and "segmentation fault" messages

Perhaps it is an alignment issue?

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 17:24, Ahmad Hedayat wrote:
Hi,

I work and compile my programs in Solaris. I've been
facing a strange situation; the files which have been
running well for quite a long time in the system now
getting some "bus error" and "segmentation fault"
messages (of course without any compiling error or
warning). Tracking them, they are happening in places
that seem totally normal; like assigning a value to a
component of a previously memory-allocated array with
all its indices within the supposed range, or from
using delete for freeing the allocated memory of an
array.

I appreciate any comment,

Regards,

Ahmad