[Evolution] RE: 1.03 Address Book problem

Hello again,
                emergency over.  I didn't do a "killev".   When I upgraded from 1.02 to
1.03.99, I built it and did a "make install", but no killev, so I must have
had an old component in there somewhere still running.

Hello,
      I'm having a small problem with the address book (after you push the To:
button, a window titled "Select Contacts from Addressbook" appears).  When
I type a partial name in the "Containing" field, and press "Find" it won't
find anything, unless the partial name  begins with the first name (or
part thereof).