Re: [Evolution] Summary customization question

On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 13:36, Paul wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to customize the summary.
I mainly use distant IMAP boxes ; is there a way to display'em in the
summary ?

Working on it.

The summary seems to be html-based, is there a template somewhere ? I
did search throug the ~/evolution/ folder without succes, is it system
wide ?

It's hard coded. evolution/my-evolution/my-evolution-html.h or something
like that.

iain
--
"Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing
himself"