Re: [Evolution] Palm sync - ecalender, eTodo list, and eAddress conduits fail to load

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 05:21, Robert Franken wrote:
When I try to configuere the ecalender, eTodo list, and eAddress
conduits, they fail to load.  This also happens when I try to use
J-pilot.
I can backup my palmVx contents, but thats about it.  In Gnome control
center, under, *MISSINGNAME*/*MISSINGNAME* there are two items, one
called "Pilot Conduits" and the other called "pilot Link".

If I try to configure the settings for the above conduits - ie, address,
calender and todo list - an error message pops up "Unable to instantiate
EAddress conduit" (for example).  A similar thing happens with jpilot.
I am very new to linux, but am detirmined to stick with it.

If anyone knows of a library that I need to install - or uninstall - I'd
love to hear what/how/which.

What versions of gnome-pilot and pilot-link do you have installed?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com