Re: [Evolution] Error while "Fetching mail"

port 995 is reserved for secure POP.  If you selected 'Use SSL' for POP
retrieval, it will use this port instaed of the standard POP port.

I've seen this error too, but am not sure what it is or why it occurs.
The 'Operation now in progress' confuses me.  Does it mean, it didn't
work, but now it's in progress?  Or it didn't work, but it was already
in progress?

-Rob